Saturday 2 November 2013

Holika Holika Love Fantasy Blush on

Hello everyone...wow, November is coming, mean holiday is coming...lalala....but I don't have a plan for holiday anyway. I have another project for my makeup job. still in process making my new make up blog. hope it will finish soon and I can finish my name card soon as well. bless me...:)

so from the title you guys have been knowing what I'm going to share with you.

Holika Holika Love Fantasy Blush on..
#suchasweetname#

I bought this when I was having trip to Korea last august, I super in love with this blush on from the first time I saw it on Holika holika website. so lovely and sweet.


Look at the packaging is really sweet and cute #cutenessoverloaded#
I have my color in Peach and Pink
Cute bow on the top of blush puff
Look at those heart shape..super in love with it..#lovelovelove#
#Peach#
soft puff, easy to use and blend on cheeks

swatch on my hand, a lil bit shimmer and sheer color. look pretty natural on cheeks.
#Pink#

I really love this blush, not only from the packaging, the color is very light and has a little shimmer on it. The gradation showing on my cheek is really pretty. I prefer to use the fluffy blush puff, than blush brush, because it will transfer the color much better. The blush puff is really soft and cute. ^0^

What I love?
- Cute Packaging
- Cute and Fluffy blush puff
- easy to use
- easily to blend on cheeks
- the color is pigmented and last longer. 

what I hate?
- Nothing at this moment.

Will I repurchase? Yes, I want to have another color

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Wei Goddess, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena