Saturday 7 April 2012

Water in Lip Shiseido Hello Kitty

Hello ladiess....How's your long weekend..I hope you guys enjoy...I can have fun a little bit..I went to senayan city yesterday..I didn't take any picture, really want to buy a camera now..I'm sick of my blackberry Phone camera. lol...I leave my camera in Bali. I put Nikon J1 as my wishlist. it's a mini Dslr. I want the pink one..hopefully I can get it by this year...I mean..I will get it...\(- '⌣' -)/
see....How cute it is... (source Nikon J1: Google)
okay guys..I decide to review about water in Lip Shiseido in raspberry, Hello Kitty Edition
I bought this lip balm online store from facebook @keyzee cosme together with physicians Formula Mineral Powder pallete. when I saw hello kitty sign on this lip balm, suddenly I just thought like, OMG this is so cute. lol..I love pink and Hello kitty. I have to get this.. I have been using this lip balm and I don't satisfied with this lip balm. I hate the smell and unfortunately it's doesn't work out on my lips..hiks...

 




Before
After
What I Like?
- Hello Kitty limited edition
- Cute pink packaging
- easy to carry around

What I hate?
- I hate the smell
- for sale in japan only
- Keep drying my lips.

Will I purchase again?
No, may be next time, I should not purchase a product is based on the cute packaging and my addiction of Hello kitty...lol..=)

14 comments:

  1. Thank you for following me..:D
    i also love hello kitty~!! :D and i really wonder where can i get those cute canon camera~ >.< haha..

    anyway, nice to know you~! :D

    http://thedawngoddess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello..thank you for following back...:)
      we are Hello kitty lover.
      that is nikon camera, lol..I have been checked at nikon website, for the first time I saw it, I fall in love with pink Nikon j1...super cute and lovely pink..me either..keep wondering where I can get this camera as well..some store in Indonesia has been selling this camera, but the color is only black and white...hiks...T_T

      Delete
  2. Hello.. Are you beauty blogger from Indonesia right?
    If yes, would you mind to visit my blog for a while?
    There's big beauty brand holding a contest to win its products worth millions of RP.

    Thank you :)

    More info on my blog: http://glitzbyokinice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yups..I have been checked on your blog and kind a interest with it...
      but I think is too late to join by now..I never use clarins product as well..
      may be next time I will join their another event..
      thank you for sharing..

      Delete
  3. I love Hello Kitty :) Great post! Mind to follow each other? ^^

    Join my International Giveaway, win Goodie Bags with a total value of IDR 500,000.- (USD 55). Click here ˆ⌣ˆ
    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah..of course..I've followed back..nice blog...
      and I will join your giveaway later..
      thank you for sharing to me...

      and I read u've been to my hometown, Bali..
      I miss Bali and I wanna back to bali after my graduation asap

      Delete
  4. Cute digicam! <3 <3 <3 It's pink and looked compact. :D
    By the way, it seems like you're a big fan of Hello Kitty? I was a Hello Kitty freak when I was a kid. Almost all my stuffs are Hello Kitty, from hair band to teaspoon! LOL. :D She's just cute and irrestisible, isn't she?

    thanks for the post, by the way. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yea..really cute camera. I'm not professional's photographer,I only looking for cute camera which still give good quality picture.
      Yups...agree with you..I love Hello kitty and start collecting all those stuff when I was in Junior high School and become Hello kitty junkies..lol, Now I'm looking for own Hello kitty make up collection, like from sephora..
      you can check on http://www.sephora.com/hello-kitty

      thank you for visiting btw..:)

      Delete
  5. the packaging is just too cute >.< but too bad it doesn't work as it's supposed to be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yups..I don't satisfied with this lip balm.
      T_T..looking for good one..any suggestion?

      thank you for drop by..:)

      Delete
  6. wow attracted to your Nikkor wishlist and I directly checked it and agree, it's awesome :)

    As for the Hello Kitty lipbalm, it's true that the packaging is uber cute, why with the smell anyway?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol..awesome camera right...I really want to own it..
      yups..so cute..pink..
      it's raspberry, I just don't like the smell and taste
      however my cousin said, the smell is nice...fruity..
      may be it's depend on the user..=)

      Delete
  7. aww cute digicam and lipbalm ^^
    sama kayak noniq pertanyaanya, baunya kayak gimana sis?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iya..lucu bgt y...
      baunya menurut rasa sama baunya aneh..lol..
      dipackaging diblg rasa raspberry...
      tapi aku kurang suka...hm...
      mgkn ini juga tergantung sama kesukaan masing2...

      thnak you for always comment and visiting my blog shasha..
      keep in touch

      Delete

© Wei Goddess, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena