Wednesday 13 November 2013

Holika Holika Heartful Lipstick

Hello everyone...(^0^)// I can't resist to repurchase this super cute lovely lipstick from Holika Holika.
I have ever made post about this Heartful Moisture Lipstick click here

Holika Holika Heartful Moisture Lipstick
I purchase this lipstick when I was in korea last august. I love it because the heart shape of the lipstick.however this lipstick is not pigmented. the staying power were only around 2-3 hours. I need to reapply after eat. anyway I was super in love with the packaging it doesn't matter with the lasting effect.

Holika Holika Launched new range of this heartful lipstick "Holika Holika Heartful Glossy Lipstick".
the packaging is slightly different from the 1st version. simple and look not as pretty as the first one. I love the first version better "lace and pink". 

Heartful glossy lipstick has 7 shade:
-
- PK 122 Humming Pink
- CR 302 Blushing Peach
- PK 123 Pink Bong Bong
- CR 303 Forever Coral
- RD 303 Coco Red
- PK 124 Smokey Pink


 The packaging is slightly different between Holika holika Glossy lipstick and moisture lipstick
I do prefer to the Holika Holika Moisture Lipstick is cuter with lovely lace and Pink, while Holika Holika Glossy lipstick is so simple. T_T
 Shade no. PK 123 Pink Bong Bong and OR201 Fresh Orange
both of the color are matte.

 OR201 give moisturize effect 
while PK 123 give glossy effect.
OR 201 give more freshy orange on my lips,#sorryformydrylips# 
while PK123 give pretty nude pink color.

What I love?
- YES super cute and sweet Packaging
- The heart shape of lipstick
- Moisturize
- affordable price

What I hate?
- not long lasting

will I repurchase? May be if Holika Holika Launched another heartful version.

4 comments:

  1. mmg lucu banget si heartful lipstick ini, yg silky jg lucu packagingnyaaa >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. warnanya bagus yaaaa :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow they look so nice on you ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Packaging & warnanya lucuuuu ♥♥


    http://istephanielie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Wei Goddess, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena