Monday 4 November 2013

Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Palette

Hello everyone...In the mood of making new post for my blog, because I am free  after having a makeup class though so..here it is..

Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Palette.
I bet all of you have been known this brand..lol.."Bobbi Brown". This is the first time I bought  expensive eyeshadow palette..lol.^0^- Thanks God Finally I can have it. as you know with only 5 eyeshadow colors cost like 500++, feel like so expensive after purchase it. lol...^^ I didn't buy it on purpose or put wishlist on it. I just saw it on the online store and fall in love with the colors and then purchase it..so random..+_+



The packaging it self is super sophisticated glossy black color. so simple and I love it. as you can see easy to carry on traveling. It doesn't need a lot of space to store.. 


The color is really payoff and pigmented. The color are ivory (matte white color), sterling shimmer wash (shimmer light gray color), steel (matte grey color), black charcoal metallic (shimmer dark grey color), charcoal (Matte black color).

Complimentary with eyeshadow brush flat brush and blending brush. The brustle of the brush itself is very very soft. I don't have to bring extra brush for eyeshadow when on traveling. 

 Swatch on my hand. (without eyeshadow base)
the color is really nice for creating smokey eyes.





What I love?
- easy to carry on traveling
- got complimentary small flat and blending brush is really soft
- pigmented color
- sophiticated packaging

what I hate?
- expensive

will I repurchase? Yes, another version of eye palette from bobbi brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Wei Goddess, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena