Saturday 31 March 2012

Physicians Formula Powder Pallete Mineral Glow Pearls

Hello Everyone...
Today I wanna share Physicians Formula Powder Pallete Mineral Glow Pearl Shade Light Bronze Pearl. I bought this @ keyzee Cosme. They sell a lot of cosmetic which is not available in Indonesia.

Description from the website here
  • Unique palette of multi-colored pearls blends together to create an instantly glowing complexion and a perfectly even skin tone.
  • Real Mineral Pearl Extract delivers a luxurious skin-perfecting effect.
Direction: 
May be worn alone or over makeup. Lightly brush powder over face and neck to even out skin tone. For the most even application, be sure to tap excess powder from brush before applying. For best results on dry to very dry skin, apply moisturizer prior to using powder.

What I like About Physician Formula is They have claims Hypoallergenic, Fragrance free, Paraben free, Dermatologist Approved. Non-Comedogenic. Because sometimes my skin is so sensitive and some cosmetic might be make my skin itchy. I Love Physicians Formula Products. I wanna try another product from physicians Formula. 
see my another post about physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Blush here


 



  


What I like?
- Dermatologist approved, Hypoallergenic, suitable for my sensitive skin type.
- Easy to Blend and turn out natural glowing look.
- can be use for contouring and highlighting

What I hate?
- Not available in Indonesia, So I have to purchase it online.

Will I purchase again?
definitely yes!! 

3 comments:

  1. Waiting for your fotd wearing this product, i wanna see when its applied on your cheeck (^∇^)

    Loves,
    http://christa-nath.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for visiting..
      okay...I will post FOTD when it applied on my cheeks later...

      nice to know you...
      keep in touch..:)

      Delete

© Wei Goddess, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena