Sunday 9 October 2011

Lioele Carry Me Blusher and Lioele Lip&Eye Remover

Annyeonghaseyo...hello guys....

I am so free for today...from morning till night I spend my time at my brother room and do nothing... sleep, talk to my boyfriend and blogging.. I suppose to do my thesis but I still have no idea with it, so I juz leave it for the whole week...I really need refreshing since I keep working for the whole week and being sick for 2 days...lol...and now I being fit again.. Okay! thx to my boyfriend for accompany me for the whole night when I was sick; coz I keep going to bathroom for the whole night..T_T.. sorry for being naughty coz i don't want take a medicine, my brother took me to doctor and bought me so many pocari sweat...and my family in Bali have worried about me..

and the most exciting is I just received my package on the day when I was sick. so the sickness a little bit healed by these cute and lovely package. Lioele Carry Me Blusher and Lioele Lip&Eye Remover. 
when the first time open the package, OMG!! when I look at the packaging. "So Cute",  Elegant pink color on the box.. and u see the logo of Lioele... I feel like a little princess.. I Love it so much..(>_<)

Lioele is one of the best and cutest korean cosmetic product, besides etude house, face shop and skin food. All the package are so cute in packaging and it have good quality. The price are also affordable for teenagers. So bad Lioele still don't have the store in Indonesia, but some of the Online shop have sell Lioele product. I bought Lioele Carry Me Blusher and Lioele Lip&Eye Remover on mylovelysister.com. The package came really fast, its took only 1 day from the shipped date. They also sell another product from Korea and Japan. The whole product are ready stock. They also provide some pre-order for some brand. 
U can check the website: http://mylovelysister.com/

Here are some of my review:




Lioele Carry Me Blusher 
The loose powdered blush in encased in an easy to use container with built-in blush puff. The blush is soft and finely milled , which provides avery natural color to one's cheeks


The Cover Lioele Carry Me Blusher (Front side)
Lioele Carry Me Blusher Up-side (No.01 Pink)
Lioele Carry Me Blusher (Back Side)
Korean Language
Lioele Carry Me Blusher (Right side)
English language




How to use: when first using the product, give it a little shake first to help the color move to the built - in puff. then pop off the cap. Do not unscrew the cap or else all the product may come out. Dab on cheeks until your reach your desired saturation and pop the cap back on  
Inside the box
Lioele Carry Me Blusher (Mini Mirror on the top)
Lioele Carry Me Blusher (on the side)
Lioele Carry Me Blusher (pop off the cap)
Lioele Carry Me Blusher (loose powder)

Try on my cheeks (cute soft pink)
What I like?
- Cute Packaging 
- Mini Mirror on the top. can be bring it on travelling
- easy to use - only dab on the cheeks and done
- price is affordable - compared to the quality and cute packaging

What I hate?
- hard to get it in Indonesia

Lioele Aroma Waterproof Lip&Eye Remover
This specialized point makeup remover heavy eye and lip makeup softly in an instant. It's used on sensitive eye and lip area with no irritation, alcohol-free and praben type preservative-free.

Lioele Lip&Eye Remover
Lioele Lip&Eye Remover (front side)
Lioele Lip&Eye Remover (Back side)
Lioele Lip&Eye Remover (Left side)

How to use: Shake it well before use. Then, saturate cotton pad with it and put it on eye or lips area for 15 seconds, gently wipe away and clean your face with soft cleansing foam, then rinse it thoroughly with lukewarm water.
Lioele Lip&Eye Remover (before Shake)
Lioele Lip&Eye Remover (after shake)
What I like?
- smell good
- easy to remove waterproof liquid eyeliner
- cute packaging

What I hate?
- hard to get it in Indonesia
Super BB Cream Skin79 (free gift)

1 comment:

  1. hi i want to ask , does the lip n eye remover sting ur eyes? i have sensitve eyes and easily stinged. >< and can it used on entire face ?

    thx ~

    ReplyDelete

© Wei Goddess, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena