Sunday 23 October 2011

VOV Nails Polish

Hello guys...(>_<) 
VOV is korean brand make up cosmetic. some of the product of VOV have cute packaging. I haven't try the make up stuff yet. I only have ever try nail polish. its really long lasting nail polish and the price is not really expensive.
here what I got from VOV cosmetic.
- VOV Nail cone it girls series - Showny purple no.1375
- VOV Classic color song nail - Glitter red no.7184
The first time apply this VOV nail cone it series girl - showny purple, the color come out in soft pink color. after apply for 2-3 times its its turn to purple. sorry I didn't have the swatch on my nails now coz I have mix it with the VOV classic color song nail and its turn into shocking pink. in the picture the color look like red color but its actually shocking pink color..>_< actually I wanna buy is soft pink color, I think the sales girl take me the wrong color me. and I juz realize when I applied on my nails. so bad..T_T but this showny purple look not really bad after mix with glitter red color. 
sorry about my bad camera's lighting and quality. I think I need to buy digital camera or DSLR...need to save more money..hiks..TT
Nail Cone It Girl's Series


Showny Purple

VOV Classic Color Song Nail
Glitter Red
VOV Nail cone it girls series - Showny purple no.1375
What I love ?
- Long lasting (I have been using this for 2 weeks without top coat- u can see in the picture)

What I hate?
- take a long time to dry
- need to apply 2-3 times to get the color I want

VOV Classic color song nail - Glitter red no.7184
What I love?
- glittering red
- easy to apply and decorated

what I hate?
- take a long time to dry


No comments:

Post a Comment

© Wei Goddess, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena