Sunday 9 October 2011

Dolly Wink Pencil Sharpener

hello guys...huff...so tiring week...work and doing my thesis proposal..(>_<) Finally I can do my review again..this time I will be doing review about Dolly Wink pencil sharpener..I bought this at SOGO..they still have a lot of different type of pencil sharpener but from the first time look at this pencil sharpener I fallin love with it..-^o^-
why Dolly wink pencil sharpener?
huh! I think it's becoz I'm so in Love with Dolly Wink KOJI and its Pink..
I Love using Pencil eyeliner when I was in hurry or like 5 minute make up..lol..
let's see the review..

so cute right? Pinky and lovely


Before Sharp the pencil


on the process sharping the pencil



yea...done!! 

What I Love?
- Pink and love shape (so cute)
- easy to use

What I hate?
- nothing..>_<

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Wei Goddess, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena