Monday 25 March 2013

Silky Girl Double Intense Gel Eyeliner

Hello everyone...what is the make up tools you won't be forget while going out? I will say "eyeliner". Yups I love using eyeliner, because my eyes is type of asian eyes, which is have no eyelid. so I will always using eyeliner to make my eye appear bigger....lol

I have a lot spare time recently, I've just finished my Make up class, still looking for another Make up class, and still saving money for Make up Class...(>_<...)//

so today I wanna share with you Silky Girl Double Intense Gel Eyeliner, I have heard about this brand from beauty blogger, I think there is no Silky Girl counter in Bali..*sadmodeon..then how I get this Silky Girl Double Intense Gel Eyeliner (~_~''). Actually I got it from Shasha, one of the member of Indonesia Beauty Blogger from Surabaya. I won her giveaway last December, If I've no mistaken remember it...lol...yups really take a long time to review it. sorry Shasha. I love your giveaway gift, but until now I haven't show and review it yet...Gomen ne....("_"). 

Description From the Website
Double Intense Gel Eyeliner
A creamy gel-type eyeliner that ensures easy and precise application, even for beginners. Thanks to its Silicone Polymer Technology, the gel eyeliner glides on effortlessly to deliver intense and vivid color payoff; mistake-free. It comes in a smart packaging where the eyeliner brush is neatly attached to the casing, so you don’t have to worry about losing the brush.
 
  
There are 2 shade:
No.1 Pure Black
No.2 Dark Brown
I got mine in No.2 Dark Brown, and this is the first time I have brown gel eyeliner. Niceee...(>_<)
got free small eyeliner brush.
 quite waterproof..(~_~")
No smudgeproof T_T
 Ignore my super dry lip and messy hair..\("~")/

What I love?
- Travel friendly
- complement with small eyeliner brush, and briste is soft.
- Unique Design, The eyeliner brush attach to the casing so I don't have to worry while on travelling if I forget bring my Make up Brush.
- Easy to apply, and dry faster
- Quite Waterproof

What I hate?
- no smudgeproof

Will I repurchase?
No, I want to purchase another gel eyeliner.

Thank You for visiting.
with love, 
wei_goddess

1 comment:

  1. Viviani Chandra15 April 2013 at 09:19

    Nice review :D Btw I just nominated you with Liebster Award :)
    check it out here
    http://owleryowl.blogspot.com/2013/04/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

© Wei Goddess, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena