Tuesday 20 November 2012

Make Up Forever White Definition SPF 30/PA++

Hello Everyone...
If you  guys following my last, last last post before, You guys might been known my Make up Forever Haul, as I am promise, I will review one by one all of those Mufe Haul. almost forget about this promise. so this time I will fulfill my promise to my lovely readers..Thank you for those who keep updating with my blog...lol..^^

Make Up Forever White Definition SPF 30/PA++
Instant Brightening Powder Foundation 
This is my super Holy Grail powder pact, I love love love this powder pact from Make Up Forever. 

Description from Make Up Forever:
Created in France in Partnership with Japanese Laboratories, White Definition is truly the expert instant brightening powder foundation Asian women have been waiting for.

It's state-of-the-art formula, which contain an optimum blend of the finest quality powders and pigments, and also incorporates high-level UVA/UVB protection, reconciles three apparently irrenconcilable qualities to ensure the professionally perfect result for which MAKE UP FOREVER is renowned.

as you guys knowing that, the weather in Bali is really hot, hot and hot. I have to protect my skin from those sun burn.  I hate to apply sunblock on my face too, because some of the sunblock will make my face feel more sticky and oily. T_T. I always skip sunblock for my daily make up, and I know this one not good for my skin...I need to change this habbit..lol..may be next time.

and Thanks for the God, one of my favorite brand Make Up Forever created sun protection for the powder foundation. for everyday make up, I am also lazy to apply primer, foundation, such a wasted time, so basically I will skip those step and I will goes directly with this powder foundation and concealer, which is I think it's enough for everday look. \\(^o^)//`. that why I said this one is super HG powder foundation. but the price is very expensive. T_T

 The Packaging is pretty ellegant with sophisticated and white glossy cover. 

 It  comes with a unique double-sided sponge: 
- flocked for a sheer finish, and 
- a sponge side for a more long-wearing, shine-defying finish.
The colors is pretty close to my skin tone. so it will created more natural finish look.
the powder texture is chalky and create medium to full coverage.

What I love?
- Elegant Packaging.
- contained SPF 30PA++
- Powder and foundation, all in one.
- created semi flawless look.
- Double side sponge: Rubbery part and flocked side
- didn't break me out and oxidize.
- wide mirror
- brightening my skin.

What I hate?
- pricey.

Will I repurchase?
yes, absolutely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Wei Goddess, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena