Saturday 6 October 2012

September Haul

Hello my Lovely readers...It's such a wonderful day..
Ok this time I wanna to show my September Haul... actually I didn't bought too much thing, because I want to save money for my Make up lesson, which is start by tomorrow..yea..finally I've been waiting for this...:)
Here are My September Haul. Enjoy..:)
I bought this one, because of the sale, It's so cheap, only 69.000 from 99.000. since I'm looking for hand and nail cream. I took this, because the scent is really fresh and sweet. I love it, 
but it's not enough moisturizer for my super dry hand..
and I need to re-apply after few hour...TT
 Eyeshadow Base
Nyx Retractable eye line #3 Aqua Green
Wait for the review soon..:-)
 Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter, 
#090 Sweet Tart
#080 Strawberry shortcake
wait for the review soon..^-^
- Make up Forever HD Primer
- Make Up Forever HD Powder
- Make Up Forever Mist&Fix
Make Up Forever White definition SPF 30/PA++

Yups, These are my Haul for september, thank you for visiting,
I will be announce My first giveaway winner by tomorrow, today is the last day. For those who haven't join yet, you still have time until tonight.
Thank you for supporting and Visiting my blog.
Love you all, and God Bless
End October 7th, 2012

7 comments:

  1. New follower here. I love your blog it's so girly and cute and i can find reviews on my favorite asian brands here.Keep up the good work
    http://pagesofagirlsdiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. biar dikit tapi ok deh, btw mau kursus ya?semangat :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice haul wei ^^
    km penggemar MUFE yaa? :D kuliat byk koleksimu yg MUFE hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. yups...I love mufe....itu buat ntar belajar make up..jadi harus siap2 dulu smuanya dan harus MUFE, kalo da MAC jg harus punya, tp dibali blm da MAC...TT
    thank you vee...

    ReplyDelete
  5. yupp...Thank you y....semangat...:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice haul! Everything in this haul I would purchase too. Love NYX and the Revlon lip butters.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you dear.....
    this is my first haul from nyx and revlon lip butter...:)

    ReplyDelete

© Wei Goddess, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena