Hello Everyone...how are you today?
hope you all have a wonderful day...\\(^_^)// as I promise in the Make up forever Haul post last time, I will review all of the product one by one...be patient and keep reading and supporting my blog..all my Make up Forever's Haul will post one by one in here, but as always if I have a free time...(>_<)"
ok guys...to be honest, Make Up Forever HD Foundation is the first foundation I've ever had, because I really want to find a really good foundation for my self and my future client, yup..I choose Make Forever HD Foundation. so I test it on my self first on the purpose that I can know the quality and the affection to my skin. My face is very sensitive, my skin condition is combination dry to oily. I have some acne scars on my cheeks, whitehead on my chin and pore around my nose area, I really want to find the skin care which is suit to me...T_T.
Make up Forever HD Foundation
From the website:
"The MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Complexion products use innovative formulas to create a new generation of make up which is both invisible on HD cameras and to the naked eye. The HD Foundation is an oil-free medium-to-full coverage liquid foundation which covers skin imperfections, while remaining invisible on-screen and in real life. Its extremely fine texture is supple and easy to apply. Enriched with moisturizing agents, it leaves the skin soft and radiant. It is available in a wide range of shades to suit all skin tones".
The formula contains of:
Amino acid pigments
My thought about this product.
♥ This HD foundation was Medium coverage, not so dewy finish, I wish I can have dewy finish look..T_T...I still need to use concealer to cover my acnes scars. other imperfection like whitehead or pore can be cover easily with this HD foundation.
♥ The texture of this foundation is soft and creamy, definitely in love the texture, easy to blend it on my face. The oil control is quite good, if we use the serum may be the oil control better.
♥ The color is suitable for my skintone as well. I choose #140, based on BA suggestion. I want to have another shade.
♥ the packaging of is simple and yes look so professional for MUA. every MUA definitely have to has this MUFE HD Foundation.
How to apply foundation:
1. sometimes I put it directly to my foundation brush and apply it to my face.
2. I always put the foundation on my hand, and blend it with foundation brush so I can know and estimated how much foundation I use for my face, not too much and not too little, at least it can cover all over my face.
3. I use my hand to apply this foundation, #sorry I don't have the picture#, but I know everyone used to do it right..?lol
What I love?
- easy to blend
- professional and simple packaging
- easy to get in my country. yups there is Mufe store in Bali right now
- wide range of shade to suit all skin tone
- medium coverage
- oil control is quite good, I have to apply serum and primer before it.
- come with pump to dipense the foundation.
What I hate?
Will I repurchase?
yes..I want to have another shade color and complete my HD collection from Make Up Forever.