Friday 2 September 2011

Dolly wink Eyeliner

hello guys, I just found very cute and lovely eyeliner from japan,I have known a lot about this eyeliner and start to searching where I can buy this eyeliner in website and Facebook but most of the item are PO..its mean I have to wait for 2-3weeks to get this eyeliner...hufft..I'm too lazy to wait.
I heard they had koji stand in Sogo, Seibu and debenhams if I was no mistaken and I"m planning to buy this eyeliner when I go to Jakarta..hiks...so difficult to get it...T_T
and then when I was in Sogo Discovery Shopping Mall Bali, look around for something cute in the beauty corner, I never realize they sell Koji dolly wink eyeliner...hmm...coz its so difficult to get cute Korean and Japanese Cosmetic in Bali...may be they have it but its so expensive...I need to save more to buy it...
okay...This time I bought two eyeliner...Pencil eyeliner and Liquid eyeliner..and I got discount 20% each item...so excited...yeah...\(◦'⌣'◦)/.. They also sell false lashes from Tsubasa Masuwaka...can't wait to buy it too.. yey..

so cute package

pencil eyeliner

liquid eyeliner


They have really cute and lovely packaging...beauty black ribbon on the top...so cute...!!!
when I use this eyeliner, its really long lasting eyeliner..really recommended eyeliner.!!^^

what I love?
- Cute Package
- long-lasting eyeliner
- deep black color

What I hate?
- Expensive, for the eyeliner its cost hundred thousand IDR...anyway its Japanese brand, as I know most of the Japanese brand are so expensive..no wonder, fiuh...(>_<) 
for the cute package and long lasting eyeliner it's worth it..^o^

wei_goddess
Thank for read my blog...^^


No comments:

Post a Comment

© Wei Goddess, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena