Hello my dearies..how are you guys?hope you all are fine...
Have you ever tried Gel eyeliner? For me Gel Eyeliner probaby is my favorite, because it is easy to use and no smudging, and yes it's waterproof. Sometimes I prefer to use Gel eyeliner rather than pencil liner or eyeliner..lol...anyway it's depend on the user. however sometimes what I hate about gel liner is this can be cracked or dry inside the jar. (T_T) anyway..Here it is....
Face it All About Gel Eyeliner
Front Side and Inner side
I Love the color, Baby blue and Baby Pink.
The Colors Look so vibrant and cute..(>_<)
What I love?
- Long Lasting
- 5 varians color; Black, Brown, White, Pink, and Blue
What I hate?
- Hard to apply on my dry lid, although its a creamy texture.
- Hard to blend the color, because this gel eyeliner dry too fast.
- I have to reapply several time to build up the color
- The applicator is useless.
Will I repurchase?
No. I want have another gel eyeliner.