Thursday 28 February 2013

February Haul

Hello everyone, didn't post for very long time..lol..keep busy with work, and Make up class
no time for my lovely blog, I'm thinking to redesign my Blog soon, but still looking for the perfect timing...lol.
So now I will post my February Haul
New Crimper for Korean Curl
Try it to my hair..T_T
Sorry for my Messy Hair, I have took a nap before taking this picture..lol


Shangpree Skincare
Olive Virgin Foam Cleansing
Olive Virgin Cleansing Oil
Olive Virgin Moisture Toner

I didn't bought any Make Up on this Haul, Because I want to save up for other Make Up class. I'm thinking of take Make up class in Surabaya or going abroad like Singapore..lol 
pray..Bless me Jesus..I wish I can choose the best for my future.

Thank You for visiting

wei_goddess

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Wei Goddess, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena