I have 3 days off, It's year's end holiday, What you guys doing for your year's end holiday? I was confuse where to go, Traffic Jam in Bali is getting worst and worst. I hate the traffic jam and it is raining on 1st day in 2013, OMG!! full of blessing in the first day. lol..
Well Yeah!! before I start being busy again and again like last year. so I want to fulfill my promise to you guys.
URBAN DECAY NAKED PALETTE 2
I know everyone has been known and ever heard about Urban Decay Naked Palette. If no, go check on Mr. Google. I super super Love Love this Palette. I've been looking for it for a long time, you know, if I purchase in Local Online store, this palette will be so expensive. around 600-700 hundred IDR. What!!!it's around $60 - $70, Hell yeah, when I checked on the UD and Sephora website the price is $50, OMG!!! I know those because of the shipping fee from USA to Indonesia is pretty expensive. So I asked my Boyfriend, when He was visiting Malaysia Last November, I ask him to find Sephora store, and buy Urban Decay Naked Palette. He asked me to choose between UD Naked Palette 1 or 2, and I ended up choosing UD Naked Palette 2. Mmmm... I also want to have Urban Decay Naked Palette 1, may be next time, when I visiting Malaysia or Singapore, I will purchase it by my self. anyway, I also got Sephore Member's card too. Thank You hun...Love you so much...:*
from the left to the right: foxy, Half Baked, Bootycall, Chopper, Tease, Snakebite,Suspect, Pistol, Verve, Ydk, Busted, Blackout.
What I love?
- Pigmented colors, even when I didn't put any eyeshadow base on my lids.
- great and pretty natural/brown/grey/black colors
- Shimmer and Matte color in one palette, so convenient.
- I love the packaging,
- Easy to carry on travelling.
- The travel size lip-junkie lipgloss has minty scent, I like it...but somehow, the Lipgloss is not pigmented and feel sticky when applied it on my lip
- compliment double end Shadow/crease Brushes.
Will I repurchase?
No. I want to have Urban Decay Naked Palette 1