Monday 21 May 2012

Surprise Stick Concealer

Hello girls...How are you today..??I hope you guys having a wonderful day. 
Remember on my last post fresh cherry tint from etude house post here, beside those lip tint, I also purchased surprise stick concealer at etude house store. I have been reading a lot of nice review about this concealer and curious with this concealer. 
The first time I use this concealer was on my graduation day. It work pretty nice, It cover my acne scars pretty well. I will upload my graduation picture soon...lol...wait for it...^O^

Etude House Surprise Stick Concealer
from the website: 
Conveniently sized solid concealer eliminates complexion worries by providing durable and light spot concealment.  Amazing deep-coverage solid concealer stick is quick and easy to use.

Shade: Light beige and Natural beige
(mine is Natural Beige, the color turn out a little bit darker and suitable to my skin). 

my bare face. acne scars T_T
with surprise stick concealer
set with powder pact from etude house. shade natural beige.

what I love?
- easy to blend
- easy to use.
- cover my acne scars pretty nice, after use BB cream and set with powder pact, look so natural
- pigmented enough

What I hate?
I have to re-apply two or three more shade to cover my acne scars nicely, may be,mostly another concealer work like this..lol...anyway I like it and recommended...=)

will I repurchase again?
May be yes!!



1 comment:

  1. Nice review completed with pics :)
    Looking at ur pics, I think this is a good concealer. Ur review makes me wanna try it too (curious mode on) ha ha :D I usually use Etude BB cream, guess I have to pair it with concealer too since I have blemishes on my face.
    thanks for sharing, I like ur review :)

    ReplyDelete

© Wei Goddess, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena