Hello everyone...How are you my lovely readers? today's weather is really hot, hot, hot and hot. yups, I know It's Bali, everyday is holiday and summer, although it's suppose to be rainy season in Indonesia, if I have no mistaken, when I was in Jakarta during September-December is rainy season but why?Bali..whoaahh, I really can't live without Air-conditioner anymore, as I know this one is not good for my dry skin, might be can make my skin even drier, TT, However what should I do, I can't stand with hot weather.
so, my lovely readers, today I am going to share with you Missha Perfect Cover BB cream, since the first time knowing this BB cream I fall in love with it, mostly I read this BB cream is perfect to cover acnes scars, and imperfection, as well as for combination skin type is a good choice, my skin type is dry and oily.
From the website:
The M Perfect Cover BB Cream gives an even and natural-looking coverage with the soothing, moisturising properties of a cream. It is suitable for all skin types including acne-prone skin, and can be used as a makeup base or foundation. Whitening + Anti-Wrinkle + UV Protection (SPF 42 PA+++)
My thought about this product:
This BB cream is suit to my skin type, Combination dry and oily. I choose my Shade No. 23 - Natural Beige. The first time of applying this BB cream, the color might be become too grayish color and our face will look too pale, but after 5-10 minutes this BB cream will be blended with our skin tone. I have ever trying this BB cream on my Make up Lesson for dark skin tone, after that I apply darker foundation on this BB cream, The color turn out really nice and have some glowing effect. The finish is really smooth and dewy. This BB cream also contains SPF 42 PA+++, so I think I don't have to use sunblock anymore.
What I love?
- easy to spread all over my face and blend it
- Contains SPF 42 PA+++, so I don't have to use sunblock before it.
- The price is affordable, I bought it on the Online store. Sorry I Forgot the exact price.
- The oil control is quite good, after 4-5 hours my face start getting oily around my T-zone area, but I think I'm still ok with this.
What I hate?
- Quite covering my acne scars, the name is M Perfect cover BB cream, it suppose to be giving the perfect covering all the imperfection right, and creating dewy finish look, but I think it's depend on people skin type too.
- Quite Moisturizer, because I always have some peeling skin around my nose, after apply this M perfect cover BB cream, the peeling look more visible.
Will I repurchase?
yes, I think I wanna try another shade, light beige.